Frequently Asked Questions
What are the cancellation fees for Congress registration?
There is a $25 cancellation fee to cover the cost of credit card charges and administration.
One can switch Congress registration credits to another person for a $5 administrative fee.
There is a $50 late fee if Congress registration is done after May 31, 2017.
There is another $50 late fee if Congress registration is done after June 30, 2017.
How close is San Diego Airport from the Town and Country Resort?
It is 6 miles from the airport to the resort. There are many options for getting to the resort from the airport.
What extra costs are involved in hotel room rentals?
Hotel room rate does not include:
- 10.5% Occupancy Tax
- .60% California Tourism Assessment Fee
- 2% San Diego Tourism Marketing District Assessment
Hotel room rate does not include the Hotel Resort Fee of $10 per night per room. The $10 resort fee pays for the following services:
- Complimentary guest room WI-FI
- Unlimited access to the Fitness Center
- 10% off spa services
- Complimentary hotel shuttle service, daily 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. to points within a three-mile radius, which includes Fashion Valley Mall and Old Town State Park
- Complimentary guest room local calls and 1-800 calls
- Complimentary coffee in the guest room and in the hotel lobby 5 a.m. - 9 a.m.
- Complimentary USA Today newspaper in the Hotel lobby
- Complimentary computer access in the Hotel Lobby for printing airline ticket passes