- If you want a ride on Shuttle Express on Sunday, please use the sign-up sheets by 4pm Friday. After 4pm, the sheets will vanish.
- Banquet Tickets are still available in the Registration Area on Friday between Noon and 3pm. $32.00
- Reminder, the AGA has both a Facebook page and a Google+ community. Visit the Facebook page at facebook.com/AmericanGoAssociation and “Like” the page to have AGA new added to your newsfeed.
In addition, join the American Go Association community on Google+.
The Portland (Oregon) Go Tournament will be October 19-20. This five-round tournament has both a handicap division and, for players 6 dan and higher, an open division. Get details and register at goclubs.org.
If you have any problems, contact email@example.com.
- Lunch is from 11:00am-1:00pm! Breakfast from 7:00am - 8:30am
- Obtaining Your Key Deposit Refund
- When you check out from your room, leave your keys with the Concierge at the University Center. The Concierge will give you a printed receipt, which you can exchange for $40 cash at the registration desk.
- If you wish, you may instead donate the refund to the American Go Federation.which is tax-deductible, or to the 2013 Go Congress or AGA, which are not tax deductible. Any unclaimed refund will be considered a donation.
Staff will be at the registration area:
Saturday from 10:00AM - 1:00PM and Sunday from 8:00AM - 2:00PM
Early departures can check with our registration desk.
- Please contact Peter Kron, Treasurer, at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need to make other arrangements.
- Self paired reporting slips are outside the main playing. You can also report online! A “self paired ” tab is available on the www.gocongress.org website!
- Song and Poetry entry forms are available at the registration desk. TD is Chris Hlavka. She needs volunteers to help with the judging on Thursday. Best job at the congress!
- Simuls at 1 - 3 and 7 use the last row of tables in the main playing area. Please leave those tables free.
- Want to see an announcement here? Submit it in writing to Andrew Jackson, e-mail available at email@example.com
This year, we have a google calendar you can use here on gocongress.org, or import into your favorite calendar app. Don’t see something that should be here? Please email Bart Jacob firstname.lastname@example.org.