What fitness facilities are available to Congress participants at W&M?
Created on Last updated ago
Campus Recreation Center is open during the times below. There is a per person fee of $5 paid to the Rec Center directly. No one under the age of 18 is allowed to use the cardio equipment and must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Some of the campus rec spaces may be unavailable during this time due to group reservations.
Summer 2018 – General Building Hours
Located on Compton and Brooks Streets, the Student Recreation Center was originally built in the Summer of 1989 and was renovated and expanded in 2006.
- Alan B. Miller Gymnasium (3 Courts)
- 25 Yard, 8 Lane Pool
- Multiactivity Court (MAC)
- Cardio Areas with machines
- Locker Rooms
- Weight Machines
- Facility Operations Suite
- Free Weight Room
- Fitness Assessment/Massage Room
- Multipurpose Studio (1)
- Conference Room (I guess people sit around and talk about getting in shape)
- Group Fitness Studio (1)
- Multipurpose Classroom
- Climbing Wall
- Racquetball Courts (3)
- Squash Court (1)
Monday - Friday
12:15 - 2:00 pm and 5:15 - 7:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday — Closed