Pair Go Tournament
Created on • Last updated ago
For an overview of the tournament, go here.
Time and Date:
- Round 1: Thursday, August 6 at 8p EDT/5p PDT
- Round 2: Thursday, August 6 at 9:30p EDT/6:30p PDT
- If you don’t have a Pandanet account, sign up here.
Time Settings: 20 minutes and 2 stones per 60 seconds.
Description: This is a team tournament with teams made up of two people, usually one male and one female player. The players may not consult with each other during the game.
- Teams will be put in brackets based on combined rank which will be calculated by the Tournament Director.
- The four teams in the same bracket will be seeded according to their respective combined ranks.
- In the first round, the No. 1 seed will play the No. 2 seed, while the No. 3 seeds will play the No. 4 seed.
- In the second round, the winners will play and the losers will play.
Rule Set: Japanese rules will be used.
Tournament Director: Andrew Zhang (Pandanet ID: mustwin), and Kevin Hwang (Pandanet ID: often); email address:email@example.com