As of mid-July, we are currently sold out of rooms. Please join the waitlist in case of cancellations.
If you already have a roommate that has booked a room, please email the Registrar. If you don’t find a room type you’re looking for, you will need to find offsite lodging near Estes Park . You may also add your name to the Waitlist.
East Side Lodges
East Side lodges can sleep up to 6 people. Each room features one queen bed, two sets of bunked beds, and a private ¾ bath. The lodges are about a 3 - 4 minute walk to the main playing area and cafeteria.
Main lodges can sleep up to 5 people per room. Each room features feature two queen beds, one single floor futon mattress or a sofa sleeper, a full bath, and either a balcony or a patio. The lodges are about a 1 minute walk to the main playing area and cafeteria.
Length of Stay
1) All lodging plans include 8 nights: Saturday, July 30th through Sunday Aug 7th. (See following section for an option to come earlier on Friday.)
2) There are no partial weeks available at the YMCA. Attendees wanting only a partial week should choose one of the weekly options, or find off-site lodging.
3) Attendees wanting to stay past the departure on Sunday Aug 7th should make their own arrangements. The congress does not have any rooms reserved.
4) Attendees planning to leave early on Saturday Aug 6th should contact the Registrar for a partial discount on the last night of lodging.
1) No cooking facilities or kitchen appliances are available in any of the lodges.
2) For each lodge, there is only one type of room, which can hold anywhere from 1 to 5 - 6 occupants.
3) Children (ages 6-12) and infants (ages 0-5) must stay with a parent or a legal guardian. Children and infants stay free (with children only paying their meal portion) and do not count towards room occupancy (see example below).
4) All youths 17 and under must fill out a Minor Waiver Agreement prior to arrival.
** Price is all inclusive of room, breakfast, lunch, activity fees, and taxes. **
Two parents along with a youth (age 15) and a child (age 9) stay in one room together. One parent creates a congress account and adds four attendee registrations, one for each person. The first three attendees each book a room type of “3 Adults / Youth”, and the last attendee (child) books a room type of “Any - Child”. All family members will be placed into the same room.
** Children and Infants do not count toward Adult / Youth room pricing, only toward room capacity **
Questions? Contact the Registrar.